Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick Check-in

So today I`m visiting my second elementary school. They`ve put me at a desk with a computer, how awesome is that? I feel a bit in the way though. My kids are so cute! I love being at smaller schools. This one is only about 100 kids between seven classes. They`re all practicing for Sports Day, too, which is awesome!

This morning I had to go talk to my Kocho-sensei at Onochu (my middle school) because my bike was stolen on Friday before I left the office. They`re looking into it but I feel like such a bother. I hope it doesn`t cause everyone a lot of trouble. I doubt I`ll get it back (as do they) but I can hope that by not letting it slide I`ll set a good precedent to my students.

I should (this is a key word) be getting my internet set up soon. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday, actually. And then I can update regularily again.

No comments: