Thursday, December 13, 2007

Computer at work!

The exciting new development of the week is that I now have a laptop sitting on my desk at work for my personal use! The city hall apparently has decided it`s upgrade time so all of the teachers here (aside from one or two part-time teachers) now have new laptop at their desk. Even the ones who had laptops before. They have some awesome usb lock technology, too, so if you don`t have the right purple fob for your computer it`s no go. It makes me happy. But mine lives in my desk because the computer is not mine and I`m afraid to lose it. We have also been granted new computer lab computers and new megaprinters for the office. Everything is shiny.

But, I can now update from work! And do work at work even if I need a computer or the internet for it! And print things without monopolizing the main computer! And make my flashcards using google image search on paid time! I`m so happy about this~

No comments: